There are only 2 spaces remaining in the 2016 master class.
What is Possible? Let’s Make it Happen!
You work independently in your studio but you aren’t always sure which direction to take next. You have some questions…
Should you exhibit? Should you sell? Should you teach? Should you focus on your studio? AND how do you DO those things?
You’ve met the face of resistance – “are you good enough” “is your work good enough” “do you have time?”. You are looking for tools move past the negative voices.
Are You Ready to….
- Explore your dreams for your art career?
- Settle on direction that resonates deeply?
- Gain clarity on all aspects of your ideal life?
- Create a sustainable plan of action to move you towards your dream?
- Identify limiting beliefs and moving beyond them? Not just with art but in all areas of your life?
- Turn down the voice of the inner critic and turn up your supportive voices?
Then the master class is for you.
- personal coaching
- consulting calls
- monthly challenges
- ongoing group support
- customized goal setting and accountability structures to fit your personalized needs
you won’t just think and dream about what you want – you will start making it happen.
Is it YOUR time for transformation?
The benefit of participating in this type of workshop is to bring awareness to your goals and your progress and to get the support and accountability needed to make huge leaps forward in your art career.
Previous students have made incredible strides in the art and in their art business when enrolled in this workshop. From booking 3 solo shows in a single year to gaining a new level of confidence in their work.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish with the right support.
This long term workshop (a 1 year commitment) is for students that don’t need assistance in the creation of their artwork but are looking for a structured environment in which to flourish.
Through monthly co-active coaching calls you will gain clarity on your direction.
You will set goals for your life, your studio and your art career in a personalized format that supports your way of working. I’ll provide customized support and feedback to help keep you on track.
We’ll have an ongoing discussion on a variety of artist centric topics on both a private facebook group and in a monthly live group phone call. Topics will range from mindsets to artbiz to the state of the art world.
This class is appropriate to be taken by all visual artists working as the concepts we are covering apply to all medium, not just textile art.
If you are ready for a giant leap forward in your art making – the master class commitment is for you.
Experience Level: Suitable for artists at all levels. My working is a series workshop (or equivalent experience) is a prerequisite.
- …have all materials, supplies and tools you will need to create the artwork in your chosen style and medium.
- …have the knowledge and skill to create artwork in your chosen medium.
- …be willing to work hard and focus.
- …leave all self deprecating thoughts at the door and be ready to think big about your art
- …be willing to be coached. This includes bringing a coaching topic to each of our calls.
- …be ready to reflect upon your experience so you can grow
- …and, of course, have fun. Laughter is encouraged.
Prerequisites – Computer Skills
- You must have a facebook profile to participate in this workshop.
- To particpate in the monthly challenge you will edit a word doc, convert it to a PDF and upload it to facebook. I provide a tutorial on how to do this.
- Additional computer skills will depend on the goals you set for yourself.
Prerequisites – Previous Course Work
If you have not previously been a student in my master class or completed Working in a Series, please email me so we can discuss if this class is appropriate for you.
Not Sure If You Belong in the Master Class?
Please Don’t Signup for This Workshop If…
- …You aren’t interested in identifying your values and aligning your career to your values.
- …You aren’t interested in setting goals.
- …You don’t want to be held accountable to do what you said you were going to do.
- …You don’t want to learn more about yourself and your art making. Coaching encourages introspection and reflection.
- …You don’t want support from an amazing group of artists.
- …You aren’t interested in setting goals.
- …You are happy with your status quo. This is a workshop for those that are ready to dig in and move forward in a big way with their art. Transformation here we come!
Maybe another class is a better fit. See all of my online workshops here.