Are you ready to aim for the remarkable with your artwork?
Are you ready to make a long term commitment to your art goals? To your studio practice?
If so, the master class is for you.
This long term workshop is for students that don’t need assistance in the creation of their artwork but are looking for a structured environment in which to flourish.
Each month you’ll set goals for both your studio and office tasks and then do a weekly check-in with me on how it is going. I’ll provide support and feedback along with a monthly review of your completed artwork.
This class is appropriate to be taken by all visual artists working as the concepts we are covering apply to all medium, not just textile art.
If you are ready for a giant leap forward in your art making – the master class commitment is for you.
Experience Level: Advanced
Prerequisites – Artwork
- …have all materials, supplies and tools you will need to create the artwork in your chosen style and medium.
- …have the knowledge and skill to create artwork in your chosen medium.
- …be willing to work hard and focus.
- …leave all self deprecating thoughts at the door and be ready to think big about your art
- …be ready to reflect upon their experience so you can grow
- …and, of course, have fun. Laughter is encouraged.
Prerequisites – Computer Skills
- Ability to take clear, in focus photos of your artwork with a digital camera.
- Ability to re-size and prepare your images for the internet.
- Ability to upload images via a WordPress blog. A step by step tutorial will be provided but each student must master this skill. It’s really quite simple and involves clicking a few buttons and links.
Online Course Logistics
The online material and discussions will take place on a private class website.
- Each participant will have 1 private phone/skype conversations with me each month on their progress.
- Goal setting, accountability and artwork reviews will be held on the class website.
- Course material will be emailed Monday mornings on a variety of art, business and mindset topics.
- Class discussion and questions will be held each week on the website.