“People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.” ~Earl Nightingale
In this workshop I will walk you through a fun process for identifying your vision for your art career, whether that be selling, exhibiting or creating the best artwork you possibly can (no dream is too small, no dream is too large).
From this vision, you’ll start working backwards to identify a set of long term goals that will move you in the direction of your dreams.
Short term goals are derived through a process of breaking down your vision into smaller and smaller tasks. We’ll reach the level of a daily todo list where you will find small actionable steps that are super easy to execute upon.
During workshops and lectures we’ll uncover the mindsets, tricks and tools that will lead you to success.
Through the assignments you will get hands on experience with setting your own goals and I’ll provide feedback as needed to help you create a system that is customized to meet your unique working methods.
Class discussions will help broaden everyone’s knowledge as we share techniques that work for us.
Because our dreams can be fragile if we share them publicly, student homework is not shared with the class, but instead kept in private work areas within the class website. Only you and I will be able to read your specific goals.
Are you ready to start 2013 with a plan for success?
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”
~Henry David Thoreau
Online Course Logistics
- Lectures will be held via web conference over your computer and phone.
- Lectures will be 1 hour long on Sunday mornings at 10am Mountain.
- Lectures will be recorded for those who can not attend live.
- A portion of the Lectures will be reserved for questions and answers.
- Additional course material will be emailed Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.
- There will be 4 assignments which are to be uploaded to the class website.
- I will provide written responses to the assignments on the website.
- Additional class discussion and questions will be held each week on the website.