The links provided here are for products and services I personally use in my artwork and to support my art business.
- Fabric – Pimatex PFD – this is the only type of fabric I currently use in my artwork. This fabric is hard to find in large quantities in stores so I sell it online with minimal overhead to other textile artists.
- Dyes – Pro Chemical and Dye – I use Procion MX Dyes to dye my fabric. There are many places to purchase this dye online, my favorite is Pro Chemical.
- Thread – Valdani – I use their 50wt 100% cotton hand dyed solids when adding the surface stitching to my textile paintings.
- Batting – Warm and Natural – I wait for a 40% or 50% off sale or coupon when buying a full roll of batting from Joanne fabric online.
Art and Business Coaching
- Make Big Art – my website devoted to empowering artists to think big about their art, their marketing and their lives.
- Alyson Stanfield – this post says it all: In Praise of the Art Biz Coach – Why I Continue to Work with Alyson Stanfield
- Damn Fine Words – an online writing course by Men With Pens.
- Uplevel Your Life – Christine Kane’s coaching program. I’ve not taken her business classes but highly recommend her work focused on mindsets.
- CapsuleCRM – cloudbased CRM software that I use to manage my contact list.
- Asana – project management softward that use use to manage my systems, tasks and todo lists.
- Dropbox – online file storage
- Web hosting – lunarpages – I’ve hosted my website at lunarpages since 2004 and am pleased with their service. They have excellent customer service and reliability.
- Website and Blog Software – wordpress.org – wordpress powers the internet. My websites and blogs are no exception.
- WordPress Theme – The Thesis Theme for WordPress – I pay for a premium wordpress theme (the software that sits on top of wordpress to make it look pretty). While wordpress is free and easy to use, paying for thesis makes it even easier to design, maintain and update my website.
- Free button generator
Please see my publications page
* Some of the above links are affiliate links, meaning I might make some money if you use my link to make a purchase. I only recommend products and services I strongly believe in and use myself.